Fire protection engineers not only play a pivotal role as a "specialty" service to Architects, Engineers, Contractors, & Owners on monumental projects, they can also help bridge the gap between codes and design solutions on what are typically considered "simple projects". It is our experience that providing a well thought out fire protection plan, prior to construction, will ensure flexible and cost effective solutions.
DESIGN & CONSULTING
- Fire Sprinkler Design (Bid Documents, Shop Drawings,
3D Piping Models for CAD Coordination)
- Fire Alarm Design (Bid Documents or Shop Drawings)
- Special Hazards Fire Suppression System Design (Bid or Shop Drawings)
- Mass Notification System Design & Integration
- Building Code \ Fire Code \ Life Safety Code Consulting
- Fire Modeling and Fire Hazard Effects Analysis
- Hazard Evaluation
- Egress Modeling
- Life Safety Evaluations in Existing Occupancies
- Peer Review and 3rd Party Plan Review
- Construction Administration and System Acceptance Testing
All Bid Documents, Shop Drawings, Engineering Assessments, and Calculation Packages are completed with a high "quality of care" in a manner that exceeds industry standards.
Sample PDF files of past related work are available upon request.